Saturday 28 September 2024

Kindle Audiobook: An Eye for An Eye, Carol Wyer

 


Battled initially to get into it and did wonder whether I did want to start another crime thriller series.

Then, I happened to see that Caroline Mitchell highly rated it on Goodreads, so I decided to stick it out and I was thrilled that I did.

Starts off on a train.
Detective Kate, married to Chris a journalist needs to solve why men are being murdered, they are choked on appels and their eye sent to the next victim.

We also meet Faith a forensic pathologist from Zimbabwe. The narrator battled with her accent.

There was a massive twist that I had not seen, shook me and I actually felt quite emotional.

Loads of characters to keep track of, didn't love that. I will listen to the rest of the series.

4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment