Sunday 28 January 2024

Kindle: One Day With You, Shari Low

 


Oh my goodness, I had no idea what to expect from this book. I took a break from reading thrillers, so decided on this one in my Kindle Unlimited library. I didn't have a clue about the premise of the book.

The story follows a day with:
Tress who is married to Max and highly pregnant with their first child. 

Max's best friend since their first day of school is Noah, who is a paediatric doctor. He is married to Anya, who he and Max met on the first day of Varsity. So they have all been friends for many years.

Max and Anya now work at the same company. On this day that we meet them, they are off to a conference in London. Just as they've left, Tress' water breaks! Baby is early!

I am surprised how sad this book made me and how much it made me cry!

5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment