Monday 2 June 2014

Restaurant - Burger King, Cape Town


On a lazy Saturday afternoon, while lazy ing about in front of the television there was an advert for hamburgers (not Burger King). Mark had been to the one in Cape Town when it opened. I've only had BK in London, but remember really loving the big juicy BBQ patties, so we decided to go on an outing to Cape Town CBD for a BK lunch. 

We were not the only people who had that idea! It was packed and the line designations a mess. 

Mark had the Double King burger with cheese and I opted for a Whopper meal. Both came with fries and Pepsi (bottomless). 

Sadly the meal was very disappointing. The patties were paper thin (resembling McDonalds' patties- don't get me wrong,  I LOVE my McDonalds, but not when I expect a juicy patty). 

The meal gave us both such indigestion that I will reluctantly support them again. 

I did however like that on the receipt you get a voucher for e.g. onion rings on your next purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment