Sunday 8 June 2014

Restaurant - Sunny Side Up, Chicago

This was ons of those hidden gems I discovered via TripAdvisor. I would never have discovered this on my own. I sat in front of a window and the coffee flowed ( I LOVE the milk/cream that gets served here- not one bit healthy, but whenever was anything decadent healthy!)

FOOD - The Oscar Benedict was recommended by the server. This is the normal take on eggs Benedict, but includes asparagus, crab meat and tomatoes, and (of course) served with potatoes (everything seems to be served with potatoes here). The crab meat was a bit cold, but when I queried it, that is apparently how it is served, personally I would have preferred it warmer, but it was nonetheless delicious.


DRINKS - bottomless coffee and continuous topping up of water was great. I did start feeling like an Energizer  Bunny after a couple of cups. 

SERVICE - very friendly, fast and efficient. 

VALUE FOR MONEY - $19.89, so about R200; however can't really compare rates to SA. 

RECOMMENDABLE - definitely a wonderful find. 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment