Monday 2 June 2014

Restaurant - The Clark Street Dog


After 'The Blue Man' show at the Briar theatre (which incidentally is amazing and highly recommendable) I was hungry (again!). Reverted to my trusted TripAdvisor, and saw 'The Clark Street Dog', and then took the opportunity to experience a traditional hotdog. 

DRINKS - opted for Dr. Pepper, have never had one before, quite sweet and I can understand the appeal. But a bit too sweet / synthetic for me. 

FOOD - the hotdog had onion, a gherkin, slice of tomoto and chillies. It all looked a bit bleak.  I didn't opt for fries; hungry, but not that hungry. The hotdog was OK, perhaps I did not order the right thing. When I left I saw the onion rings that looked amazing and someone had a chilli dog that looked a lot more appetising than mine. 

SERVICE - nothing special

VALUE FOR MONEY - the place is a bit of a dive, but very reasonably priced. For my hotdog and drink I paid $5.25. 

RECOMMENDABLE - currently not based on what I had. Perhaps yes if I had ordered something else. 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment