Monday 12 January 2015

Book: The 4-Hour Work Week - Timothy Ferriss


I had heard rave reviews about this book and received it as a birthday gift. But for some or other reason I was reluctant to read it. One of the main reasons probably being that my previous accountant who I have very little regard for, had also read the book. Long story short, I decided to read the book during the December holiday and had a wonderfully pleasant reading experience. 

Timothy Ferriss has a fantastic sense of humour and there are great tools and techniques in the book to help with productivity. In some ways I feel that I am already ahead of the curve encouraging everyone within the office to work remotely. Some of the examples and websites are a bit dated and not that relevant to South Africa, but there are some great ideas on freeing up more time to enjoy "mini retirements" during the year that I look forward to implementing. 

Definitely a book worth investing in and reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment